CREST Practitioner Security Analyst is a multi-choice examination in which the candidate is expected to answer questions about vulnerabilities in networks, applications, databases and latest technologies.
Our course is closely aligned to syllabus defined by CREST for Security CREST Practitioner Security Analyst. The CREST CPSA training is the required baseline qualification for a career in Penetration Testing and must be obtained before the CRT examination.
- In this course the student will learn to develop to the maximum their capacities as professional pentester
- The course makes a deep analysis of the phases, methodology and techniques
- The course is oriented 100% to learn theoretical content of CREST Certifications
- The course material includes access to the academy, support material, exercises, videos and access to laboratories
- On-line instructors to answer questions and follow-up
- Unlimited access to the academy and its content
- Periodic updates