CREST Registered Penetration Tester is a practical evaluation in which the candidate is expected to find known vulnerabilities in networks, applications, databases and latest technologies.
Our course is closely aligned to syllabus defined by CREST for Security CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT) examination. The Certification Examination has one component: a practical assessment which is examined using multiple choice answers (CSPA). The practical assessment tests candidates’ hands-on penetration testing methodology and skills against reference networks, hosts and applications
The CREST CPSA training is the required baseline qualification for a career in Penetration Testing and must be obtained before the CRT examination.
- In this course the student will learn to develop to the maximum their capacities as professional pentester
- The course makes a deep analysis of the phases, methodology and techniques
- The course is oriented 100% to practice
- The course material includes access to the academy, support material, exercises, videos and access to laboratories
- On-line instructors to answer questions and follow-up
- The laboratories expose real scenarios of working life
- No limit of access to the academy and its content
- Periodic updates
- 90 Days to access of virtual laboratories