- Former CEO of the Spanish National Institute of Cybersecurity (INCIBE), appointed by the Government of Spain to provide cybersecurity services to citizens, companies and critical infrastructure operators, and for the development of cybersecurity talent and entrepreneurship.
- He was previously Cyber Security Leader in EY, Director of IT Risks in Deloitte, CSO and CRO in the company ONO, also holding different positions in the Ministry of Defense.
- Contributor of the Organization of American States, he was co-director and founder of the Master in Governance of Cybersecurity with the School of Telecommunication Engineers of the Politecnica of Madrid
- 15+ years of experience in IT security and systems administration, consulting and development of SIEM use cases in Spain and the United Kingdom.
- Co-founder of iHacklabs
- Director of the Academy iHackLabs
- +15 years of experience working in the IT sector in the areas of infrastructure and security in multinational and multicultural projects in the United Kingdom and Spain.
- Co-founder, creator and writer of the courses and certifications of iHackLabs
- Creator of the iHackLabs Cyber Range programs